• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

does anybody know a new player that needs a home......

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a felucca 18x18 located in the fens of the dead, (north of trinny and south of marble isle) that i really want to give to a new player. i've been trying to give it away to someone new, but they're all too scared or don't believe me, or think they'll get pk'd ect.... i've even told them that we can both do the trade naked so they won't lose anything if they die and to assure them i won't kill them. its sad when you can't even give a house cuz nobody has any basic trust anymore. so if you know somebody new or even fairly new, let me know. pm or q me @ 215637830.