• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Docks in Moonglow?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is up with Moonglow fell docs? Are they shut off on tramm side also? and is fishing like mining in fell (2x) resources. If it is not I will empty boat and change to tramm. Thanks

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If Fel Moonglow docks are shut off from the city, it's something specific to your shard. If it's a problem at sea, I didn't look, because the 15-20 year old water elemental infestation of that bay makes me never use its docks. Note that if you're doing the High Seas fish quests, you just have to have your ship on the same subserver as the city, and that you can recall to Moonglow from a ship parked at the Floating Emporium to deliver a Moonglow quest, or park at Jhelom, Skara or Trinsic, and be able to deliver to all three of those cities without moving.

You do not get double fish in Fel, though you can get some rare fish that are facet specific.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The docks are surrounded by space (like malas) I am on Sonoma and it even shows on UOC, how ever it was not like that this am.....I am confused