• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Doc´s Halloween Giveaway 2017

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Siegeians!

Although the most of you might not have missed me as much as I missed you while I had a summer / working break from UO, I wanted to show my passion and love for our community with a small event:

Until the the end of the first week of November, there will be a Halloween Giveaway at my museum in the center of Safe Haven: There is a steward waiting for you here...

Just walk there and greet him in the fashion of the season ;)

There are artifacts, pumpkins, spellbooks, mastery primers (lvl 2 + 3), deco, deeds and lots of other stuff in the backpack of my steward, which will drop in yours, if you find the right keywords.

You can reach the museum via the Umbra and the Britain hub. Take your time and have a look, you wont find a more complete collection of jewelry anywhere else, I bet ;)

Let me know, if it worked!

And have fun!!!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need a hint? Maybe a trick, how to solve the riddle? I would really love to treat you...

Reactions: Map

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a primer and Corgul's SB, thank you most kindly!

Nothing but love,

Baby Doll IPKU (VICE)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 presents gone, only 10 left. Thanks for participating! I will wait until the steward is empty :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost empty. Thanks for participating and enjoy the season!