• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

do you think they will bring " sell back" option back?

W

webbboy2005

i hope so.. i miss it i had a house that i sold and it was full of stuff im just stuck with.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

No, they won't. They're concentrating on a player-based market, and distributing funds differently. On top of that, there are now thousands of objects merged into EA-Land, and the economy would blow up.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

You can sell it back, just for no money lol.

What you can do is go to the stores in EA land or TC3, and ask if they buy used stuff. Most of them including mine do, or you can just sell it back for no money.

I doubt they will bring back the sell back for $ option.

I

independent117

they arent gonna do that because now that BF has just mereged with all there "expensive" and "rares" they said it would be pointless, we'd be selling those items back and become a millionair again. thats the reason why they had to delete all our money in the first place. but yeah i agree it sucks. they should at least give us like 100 or 200 or SOMETHING lol.

G

You could always salvage it and then sell the parts etc.

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

You could always salvage it and then sell the parts etc.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea
I've had a monster time trying to find parts, wood and cloth in TC3...if you were here and had these I'd buy them up in a heartbeat!