• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you think i should wait?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was going to start modifying my castle on Siege and Origin with granite etc. With the new changes coming (hopefully) in the Fall - I wonder if I should just wait?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got plots to work on, so yah, waiting to see what happens

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am waiting too - its only a couple more months (or so I keep telling myself!)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm waiting and trying to be optimistic, I really hate the current castle and keep layouts.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Question is will you be able to change your existing castle to one of the new designs or will you have to empty it out and then replace the castle/keep.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think for safety you would have to empty it, I shudder to think how many items might just vanish if people converted to a new design! :eek:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would hope you would be able to convert plots and it would just go into a moving crate.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just bought a castle from Lord Nabin on PAC I have a few questions I'm sure someone here knows the answers.
Can I lock down anything in the courtyard area ?
How high can I build up the walls with the new craft able wall set?

Thank you.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just bought a castle from Lord Nabin on PAC I have a few questions I'm sure someone here knows the answers.
Can I lock down anything in the courtyard area ?
How high can I build up the walls with the new craft able wall set?

Thank you.
I would test place a few small items, but I see people placing all kinds of crazy things in there. I myself am looking for the height. I found on UO it says 70, it is a guess and not written as a fact, but all mine are at 71 and I have walls at 72. I just did a whole floor and am worried.