• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you NEED tactics to perform weapon specials now!?

G

119 archery... and it says I can't use any of the abilities because I need tactics?

When did this happen?

G

Thank you.

Was this change a really good thing for the game?

What is everyones opinion on this?

J

Jason619

I think it was good, it makes people who want a warrior actually have to make a warrior and not just slap on a weapon skill to any other class and call it a warrior.

I

imported_mo'gluk

i think that it wa s a good change I hated it at first as I never had tactics but in the long run I have enjoyed it...

I

imported_SavageSP

Took awhile to get used to Not Having a Pre Toggled Para/Disarm on my Mage(i think that was this pub), but it got rid of some whacky templets that were causing alot of tears.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it was a great change.

If you want to be a mage and use a weapon that's ok, but if you want the full benefit of a weapon and it's special moves then skill points should have to be dedicated to it's use.