• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you know any of these people?

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to catch up with the following people from days long gone:

Calinda/Ellen De Fey/Poison
Zarfin/Cutter
Rohan Kilman
Garret Jax
Rob Roy
RainMaker
Tilly
Druid Allanon
Violet Bonavich
Helm
Footstool
Vladmir
Lookfar
Lauman
Keldath
Grumbly Old Joe

Any of these names still around? Any idea where they went? Cheers.

G

Last I saw Lookfar was around still on EOB, just not much, and so was Vladmir.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Last I saw Lookfar was around still on EOB, just not much, and so was Vladmir.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long ago was that?

I ended up getting in contact with Vlad just recently after I quit WoW. All these people are on my ICQ but not online for a while while I've been online, so eager to try and catch up with everyone.

E

eric23

Garret jax / Rohan Kilman, is about but not atm. he moved and will soon be back on line. Hope that helps.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Garret jax / Rohan Kilman, is about but not atm. he moved and will soon be back on line. Hope that helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does, except they aren't the same person.

But thanks for that! I disappeared for a couple weeks and came back and hadn't seen him slip off. Cheers.

G

Ellen De Fey rings a bell but sadly I can not remember why. I will ask Jaxx if it was a friend of his as he may have contact details still.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ellen De Fey rings a bell but sadly I can not remember why. I will ask Jaxx if it was a friend of his as he may have contact details still.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gave me a map as a gift which was completed by Ellen.
That might be where the familiarity comes from.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes........I still do not know how I ended up with that map, I normally do not have little trinkets like that from people unless they are given to me as memento's but I just can not remember Ellen De Fey or why the name is familiar to me except for the map. Do you know what guild she use to be a part of?

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes........I still do not know how I ended up with that map, I normally do not have little trinkets like that from people unless they are given to me as memento's but I just can not remember Ellen De Fey or why the name is familiar to me except for the map. Do you know what guild she use to be a part of?

[/ QUOTE ]

We were all in First Chapter of Britannia followed by the Chapter of Tyr. There was another guild FCB was really closely affiliated with but I can't remember their name. FCB also used to be apart of them I think before I joined the game.

D

Dain69

I must say i haven't played much at all in the past few months but this is what i can remember.

Calinda/Ellen De Fey/Poison - Was around but not very active.
Zarfin/Cutter
Rohan Kilman
Garret Jax - Left a while ago i believe but heard something about returning.
Rob Roy
RainMaker
Tilly
Druid Allanon - Saw him around, had a jolly ol chat about Terry Brooks.
Violet Bonavich
Helm
Footstool - I know there's 'a' Footstool around but i don't believe its that 1
Vladmir - He was around but not super active,
Lookfar
Lauman
Keldath
Grumbly Old Joe

G

the great footstoolius seemed to drop off the face of the earth, not seen em around in game or on the boards

feenicks needs to come back too
omg and whiskey bob he was awesome

G

Feenicks is still around, or still has active accounts.. a bit rare these days but hasn't quite left as such. He's up to his usual tricks in LotRO, was deadly tempted to join him when I trialled that game.

G

Well then he should come say hi!

what about kev? any word on him? his castles still standing n all do hope he is ok, last thing i remember he was off fighting fires n i dont remember seeing him again *dreaded thoughts*

I

imported_JediSith

Informed Vlat about you tryign to contact him, he still active in EOB...

FootStool

Visitor
After the googling of my own name I find myself upon this thread with a new properly spelled username.

I must bring attention the mention of my name by this Dain69 appearing in 2008. Who must this imposter be?
I await an answer.
Thank you for your time.

FootStool Owns Your Soul

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After the googling of my own name I find myself upon this thread with a new properly spelled username.

I must bring attention the mention of my name by this Dain69 appearing in 2008. Who must this imposter be?
I await an answer.
Thank you for your time.

FootStool Owns Your Soul
Wait... you googled "FootStool" and found this thread? I think either the internet is broken or @Nexus is some kind of SEO wizard.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wait... you googled "FootStool" and found this thread? I think either the internet is broken or @Nexus is some kind of SEO wizard.
I'm going with the internet is broken, I do a search for Footstool and it brings up Furniture.