• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you have to empty the Blessed Statue everyday?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know the statue from the Spring Decor Tokens, the one that makes reagents?

It's not spawning reagents unless I empty it.

Does it not accumulate up to 100 like the other things that spawn resources do?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No it does not accumulate the regs.
You have to empty it every day...wish it would let them accumulate.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that sux. Kinda dumb is doesn't work same as the other items that make resources.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed... stupid design, however if you have a community building, public... it can be a treat for a newer guy who checks it.

The improved this spawning device later with the gem/ore cart and the tree stump. 10 spawn vs. 1. Plus, those massive ugly carpets with the maps, seeds, and MIBs. Still... if you want a lot of logs, you'll need a forest worth of tree stumps to make it interesting. hehe

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, yes I wish to would keep adding them also. but it doesn't, you do have to empty it/them each day.
I guess that may have thought that some people have had simply tons of them and built up regs so
fast it would have made your head spin. Etc :p

On the other hand, I've not found it that hard to just clik on it once a day, and when i forget..
o welll... then thats my fault