• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Do you have this problem when making Trapped Boxes?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am making trapped boxes w/30 tinkering, that will break the para spell. I make them regularly, but every once in a while something gets buggered. Normally, one has to target the crate to place the trap, but occasionally that will change and I start failing without ever targeting the box. When this happens, I seem to have zero chance of ever trapping a box and despite the fact that this has happened before, I never know what exactly corrects the situation.

I am not using UO assist. I am using GM Exceptional lockable crates which are positioned the correct way. I've closed and reopend my backpack and paperdoll in an attempt to correct the situation. I've logged out/back in, rebooted, etc.. in hopes that something simple like that will fix it. I've tried diff tinker tools, different crates... all to no avail.

Anyone know whats going on here?