• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you have a Story to tell?

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh this sounds interesting. I had this idea about a purple guy named Barney... but now there are two of them. So my idea doesn't seem so original.

I tease. My apologies.

Are there any areas that are off limits? I know we dont do many event in SA expansion areas or the like.

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Obviously green acres is off limits but apart from that, I can't think of any others. Lands in the SA could be used but just have to remember not everyone has access to those, So it is always best to try pick somewhere everyone can go.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, oddly enough, I am looking a little purpleish these days. :p

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to you and EM Adris both on the new robes. :)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, we didn't get any submissions for this, so it is too late for us to do it during Winterfest :(

We may try again in the future if there is any expressed interest.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh so sorry for this I didnt realize the deadline came up so fast. I'd like to give it a try sometime. Maybe if I start now I could be done by Summerfest next year :)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"We may try again in the future if there is any expressed interest."

Sorry was stupid busy the last several days, so I couldn't write something up in detail. I am still very interested in this. :)

I will try to put something together for you the next week or so to look at when ever you have the time. I am thinking about using the Urks ;) like I had suggested earlier to you.