• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

do you guys think our xmas gifts this year will be a clicky?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Last year nothing was good. Not shard - bound, hidden blessed property (you cannot loose it) , every char in every account got it not depending on age or EJ status. Unlimited durability. Replenishes itself : you can trade it infinite amount of times. Uses 0 lockdowns in your house.

Theno

Visitor
As the items seems to be in the graphic files already, no. Each character/account as always, I presume.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When it comes in a gift box, there's a good chance that it will be a 400 clean-up point one or maybe an angel box or rare hue.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Why do you think they would do a clicky? TC is nothing like the reg shards, TC uses clickies all over the place.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why do you think they would do a clicky? TC is nothing like the reg shards, TC uses clickies all over the place.
because when they are usually on TC, we get the token & then choose the gift.

anniversary gifts pop into your backpack right now, so it doesn't fall into your backpack
(they have a token and gift card in the backpack)

they placed the holiday gifts at Brit commons as a clicky (after all the other content had started)
which is why the OP is wondering if it will be token form or pops into your backpack in a giftbox.

last year we didn't get a Holiday gift (the content was our gift)
but the holidays before was a token.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are two things. Usually clickys give 1 thing.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We might get TWO clickies!!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think it will just be a token and we get to choose like it's always been...at least I hope so.

I like the fact that I can keep the tokens and not have to chose, I don't want to have to store a bunch of candles and wall hangings, tokens are much easier.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
So we would need 3 clickies 1 card, 1 token and 1 gift box/bag. Like I really want to do 3 clickies for every char on every shard X the # of accounts. 25 shards = SP/Mugen, 25 X 7 x 3 = 525 clicks OMFG. It's bad enough to have to log 175 chars but then do 525 clicks, no Fing way. That is just 1 Account LOL

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Am glad they decided to go back to giving us Christmas gifts. Would rather have a token yes, but at least they aren't being Scrooge again this time.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Am glad they decided to go back to giving us Christmas gifts. Would rather have a token yes, but at least they aren't being Scrooge again this time.
They broke the system last year by not giving us NOTHING then the Trump in a diaper gift in Feb. Might as well not give anything. UO lasting one more YEAR should be all the gift you and all need.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ghost, are you santa? you could be. you seem like a jolly guy and would be fun to hunt with.