• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do We Have An EM?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since Kaz and Cyno have left pacific has been horrible. Need new EMs.

M

Muu Bin

Apparently, we have two. One is Isabella (Izzy) and the other is unknown to me.

It appears as though the way they announce events is considerably different from how Cyno and Kaz announced them. There is the Pacific webpage at: Pacific however, nothing has been posted on there since Isabella set up a Cyclops invasion event in Ilshenar back in the middle of September.

I have seen remnants of an event held late last week (27th? 29th?) which was some type of scavenger hunt.

This all being said, EM's of Pacific... if you are reading this I would strongly encourage you to ANNOUNCE your events AHEAD OF TIME if you want all of your hard work and planning to be successful. You can plan the most awesome events but if no one shows up... it's a huge waste of time.

PLEASE... either post on the Pacific EM website or here or both. That's what the website was set up for. I suppose the Event announcer in Luna is OK as well but the websites allow for people to obtain information without logging into the game (i.e. when at work, away from home, etc...) Also, when an event is ongoing, if you could create an EM event channel for anyone to follow that is also a good thing to do.

Thanks for listening - if you are out there...

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This all being said, EM's of Pacific... if you are reading this I would strongly encourage you to ANNOUNCE your events AHEAD OF TIME if you want all of your hard work and planning to be successful.

PLEASE... either post on the Pacific EM website or here or both. That's what the website was set up for. I suppose the Event announcer in Luna is OK as well but the websites allow for people to obtain information without logging into the game (i.e. when at work, away from home, etc...) Also, when an event is ongoing, if you could create an EM event channel for anyone to follow that is also a good thing to do.
I 2nd Muu's post. Please use THIS site (since most of us are familiar with Stratics forums). I didn't even know the UOEM.net site existed before I followed the link above, and I've played since '98. And an EM event "channel" would really be great!

Just my 2cents
rolleyes:

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I 2nd Muu's post. Please use THIS site (since most of us are familiar with Stratics forums). I didn't even know the UOEM.net site existed before I followed the link above, and I've played since '98. And an EM event "channel" would really be great!

Just my 2cents
rolleyes:
the UOEM sites have been in place for along time.. the em events channels have always been EM-EVENT ..

just think you need to open your eyes

P

PacificAuctionHouse

We Have An EM!!!! Check it out!!!!

We do have an EM

Posted here Pacific

here is the post

Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween!
Come have a ghoulish fun time with The Grim Reaper for a special Halloween event!
Meet at west Brit bank.
10/31/11 6:00pm pst/9:00pm est

E

evil randy

According to the site, there is an event tonight? Who knew!?