• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do we have a way to set a vanity mode or transmorgrify our gear yet? Any pretty dresses for Gargs?

Ultima online. You find that item, its such a great upgrade! . . . And it look TERRIBLE! Have we come up with a way to lock our Appearance in even if we change gear Or maybe configure polymorph to look a way we set up? Id really like that.

My character is female and atm put a band aid over the ugly gear with a nice dress dyed in a pretty color. I was looking into making a gargoyle though but they don't even seem to get that. Just the usual full body lose old robe to cover thair shame.

Am I missing something there?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know the feeling my guy been walking around like he is in the hospital waiting for a xray with his robe and belt pice looks just like the apron givein to men for xrays