• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Do these rubbles exist?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Headed out of town; just curious... I have both necklace styles, plus a "golden" style bracelet in rubble form. Has anyone ever seen the blue bracelet as rubble, a rubble ring of either type, or rubble earrings? How about clothing; anyone ever seen any rubble clothing other than the pants or the fancy dress?

Brian

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I am pretty sure all of those sold at one time or another through one of my auctions

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think rubble jewelry can be dyed. I may have a piece in my backstock, I'll test that.

Strike that. I read the OP's post again and realized he were just using the colors as identification.

Last edited:

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 6 rubble Jewelry in all: gold ring, earrings, gold bracelet, gold pendant necklace, gold chain necklace, silver chain necklace. Now the rubble rares forum list has 4 necklaces listed 1 being Beaded necklace (gold) but I suspect this is an error and its the same one as the gold necklace. NPC tinkers sell and their shops only have 3 necklace graphics and I can't think of a 4th one.

Jewelry Pieces:
Beaded Necklace (gold)
Beads (VR)
Earrings
Gold Bracelet
Gold Necklace
Pendant Necklace
Ring
Silver Necklace

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need the gold pendant necklace. I have a extra round, silver, and earring to trade.