• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do the dread warhorses still spawn?

L

Lunaticus

I have a friend who just returned to the game after a considerable absence. I'd like to snag him one of these festive warhorses, if it's not too late. I'm on LS, and I've checked Nu'jelm, Papua, and Cove, but to no avail. :(

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was over as of last Monday (8/4) Server up. What shard are you looking for one on? Many here have tamers, possibly one would have an extra. I know I do on Napa.

S

Sarphus

I wonder if they were a limited time only pet. If so, those pet destroying bugs could get real annoying. I think most serious tamers have lost a really good pet at least once to a bug. I lost a really good rune beetle once to a bug in the magincia invasion and that really upset me. If I also couldn't replace the pet, that would upset me even more.

A

Adder_Atl

The event that was over 8/4 was the Murder Mystery in Castle British. Where we got the 25K tickets and Messinas<sp?> cloak.

The Vanguard Event is still active....on Atlantic at least, just saw a Vanguard riding his Dread Warhorse, along with all his Undead and Demonic Minions. This was in Serpant's Hold.

I am not sure of the spawn time in SH..but in Cove I know it is 12:00 Midnight.

Get a hold of one of the Holiday Timepieces, and you can track when they will be spawning.

Just my 2gp

L

Lord Drakelord

I hope there is a respawning of the Dread warhorse.

G

Green Destiny

Been checking Legends a lot for them, havent seen one in a while.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The general thought amongst many in game is that if your shard was constantly fighting and laying waste to the invaders, they slowly stopped coming.

On other shards, they were ignored in some cities or simply ignored for the most part so the puny invasion continues(though it ought to escalate or something).

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The vanguards and their pretty ponies are long gone on Baja. There was almost always a group at the various towns taking them and their lil friends down. As many as were tamed and given away, I still think some people didn't get one

Ori

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do they look like, I have not logged in long enough latley for anything really, just kinda been sitting in my keep doing random things... post a pic?

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a friend who just returned to the game after a considerable absence. I'd like to snag him one of these festive warhorses, if it's not too late. I'm on LS, and I've checked Nu'jelm, Papua, and Cove, but to no avail. :(
I have about 6 extra on LS. ICQ me tonight and I'll hook your buddy up :)

L

Lunaticus

Shamus, sorry I didn't get your message until today. ICQ has been sent! :D