• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do the Academic Books still Spawn in Bedlam?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Reason I am asking I have not seen any for sale and I had hoped to get a couple bookcases made.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yes they still spawn. i've never seen any for sale on sonoma though. i think i know who gets them since she seems to have 100 academic bookcases in her castle. i'd suggest asking in gen chat in the evening hours EDT.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
yes they still spawn. i've never seen any for sale on sonoma though. i think i know who gets them since she seems to have 100 academic bookcases in her castle. i'd suggest asking in gen chat in the evening hours EDT.
ok thanks

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ok I know where they spawn as I been to TC with the thief, but as of yet I have not seen them on Sonoma. I keeping the thief there for a few more days to see if I can catch one or two.