• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Do Prickely Pear cactus's still exist

Rit0690

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying n trying lately to get a Prickley pear cactus and no mater how i go about it i can't seem to get one to save me and going thru the posts it seems like theres a bug to the cactus's as a whole, i am wondering if it is still possible to make the pear one and if so what do i have to do to get one.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Rit0690

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done what that tells me to do and i dont get the things to come up and i play Pacific

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done what that tells me to do and i dont get the things to come up and i play Pacific

Hmm, this may be an obvious question, but are you cross pollinating the right way around? If you're not, I think that's going to make a difference.

The other options are to hope someone from Pac comes over here and has spare seeds or to go and post on your shard forum and ask if anyone has seeds going spare :)

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a bug with cactus seeds. Crossing any plant with any type of cactus can yield random results. Your best bet is to try to acquire the seed from another player.