• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do not buy any houses in guard zones on Legends.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was posted bye someone in uhall yesterday.

i think thats pretty funny, if only i found out right away... because of people being able to place where they usually can't, there is one spot north west of brit moongate right next to a farm where a keep can fit, this spot was available in tram and fell on every shard, i missed it in tram on my shard and a small house blocked the fell spot... but i did place an 18 by 18 inside the guard zone in tram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonous
doubt it, they wont take the time to do that, they wont be able to tell the difference between the old ones that were there for 10 years or so and the new ones

Here is Draconi a dev of UO said about this matter.

Hi there!

We can tell the difference and will remove all houses placed illegally. The owners should, of course, remove them themselves.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also on a side note there are some shards that have houses placed in gaurdzones from pre ren days but Legends was never one of them (I think on this matter I know what I am talking about since I have idoced and know every houses location on this shard) and any house currently in a gz is one placed illegally yesterday and is a bug and as per EAs own words are going to be deleted.

Anyone trying to sell you one is trying to scam you and you should not under any circumstances listen to anything they have to say since there being dishonest in the first place there not going to all of a sudden be honest in the second.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also one more side note. I will be watching the trade forum as well for anyone that thinks they will be slick and just go there to sell there exploit house for uberleet gold. So know I have my salt ready to throw in youre game.

B

BardMal

Just an FYI regarding Legends and pre Ren - I joined UO with the release of Ren, Legends was "launched" after Ren. So anything on Legends "pre Ren" was either a server birth, or cross sharded.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got here, left cause it wasn't Kesmai, came back again ;) and we were on the shard before it was open ~~ not the part where it was "AOL only", before it was really open :D attempting to learn how to be a GM or guide or something, but it became obvious after half an hour or so that the person doing the "training" was not really interested in having us onboard

so yeah, Vyal, Legends has not always been around... were once the new shard, and after us came, I think, Lake Austin and then Origin