• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

do items disappear from banks if i am over the stones limit?

S

Strato

i had my bank packed with rares, i tapped a 500k check by accident and the money all flowed in my bank it was way over the stones limit. some things seem to be missing. i rounded it all back into a check....seems a few or a lot of things are missing, very important things.:rant2:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's an item count limit, but no weight limit in the bank.

S

Salya Sin

And if you try to cash a check... you still have to stay within the 125 item max. So part of your check may remain in check form as each pile of gold counts as one item... other than that.. no items should be "removed"... the bank will just not allow you to cash the entire check.

What client are you using.. btw? I read that the EC has a glitch that some items will become invisible.. or something... they are still there.. you just can't see them.