• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do I need to put my cards up on my lot by tomorrow? Can my friends add their cards to my lot or do t

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMiagi

Do I need to have my matching cards out on my lot for them to be accepted? If the answer is yes, then can I make my friend a roommate and she put her cards on my lot aswell and it work for her or does she need her own lot? Really need this answered.

M

MrMiagi

Anyone offical confirmation on this? Do they have to be in your inventory or will then being on your lot work also?

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Its been confirmed by Parizad on the TSO-E, in a comment reply to a person who had this question. She said it does not matter if they are out of or in your inventory.

I

imported_debslee

Pity the dev blog is down, because if my memory serves me right, Pari said that they can be in your inventory (for those sims who are homeless) or placed on your lot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pity the dev blog is down, because if my memory serves me right, Pari said that they can be in your inventory (for those sims who are homeless) or placed on your lot.

[/ QUOTE ]That's what I remember as well.

V

vapd3317

I found this posted by Niki in the thread titled. "new gifting game, are you playing?" I hope it answers your questions.

Copied from the blog comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parizad said,

on February 27th, 2008 at 8:51 pm

Goldie said,

Pretty cool! Do we receive EALand Founder Badges as well? And is it possible for me to play on my Sim that is currently waiting to be merged? (In AV, if that helps)

We shut off the legacy cities last week. If the sims have not merged yet, then you can’t access them, right? This only pertains to sims in EA-Land.

I have a question, what if we are a homeless sim right now in EA Land?

How will we put out our pieces?

In the picture, we put the matching puzzle pieces out to show you what they looked like because it is bigger than the icons in inventory. You do not NEED to put the items out. You can keep them in inventory if you’d like.

I

imported_debslee

Ive left mine on my lot - I dont think it makes any difference to be honest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.