• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do I need the High Seas expansion to access the Sea Mart or fight NPC Pirate boats?

D

DarkVoid

Sorry if this is an obvious question or has already been answered, but if my account is NOT upgraded to the High Seas expansion, will I be able to access the Sea Mart or defend my ship and my character from an encounter with any NPC Pirate boats if I sail around Trammel?

I'm planning on getting the expansion anyway, but I'm curious as to what I'll encounter if I sail around without the High Seas expansion, and whether there are any problems that affect accounts that do not have access to High Seas expansion pack.

D

Destiny<3

Re: Do I need the High Seas expansion to access the Sea Mart or fight NPC Pirate boat

I don't know about pirates, but I know many of my friends who dont have the expansion yet can still go to the sea market.

S

skulldug

Re: Do I need the High Seas expansion to access the Sea Mart or fight NPC Pirate boat

You can access the Sea Market without the High Seas Booster...you can even buy a Garg Ship....you just can't launch it until you upgrade.