• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do dungeon chests have the same code as treasure chests ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With varying degrees of difficulty, chests located in the various dungeons and spread all over the game, are locked and trapped, just like treasure chests are.

Now, we know that for treasure chests there is code where, for every failed lockpicking attempt, items have a chance to get destroyed or stolen by a nasty little creature.....

Now, does this hold true also for all of the other chests locked up and trapped in dungeons ?

That is, when picking their locks, do items also have a chance to disappear upon fails ?

I tried doing a search for Developers' infos and also to look up FAQs but could find no reference. Other then rumors, does anyone know much about this ?

Unfortunately, players' experience cannot tell how it works because we have no way to know what was inside the chest prior to locking the pick and opening it and thus, we are not able to make a comparison.

So, I guess only developers' words can tell it for sure.

So, does anyone know for a fact how dungeon chests really work ? Thanks !

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regardless, do they have the same code as treasure chests ?

Anyone knows ?

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no not the same last I checked no grubber in any of them just fail but like djad said it's all junk really. if ya want something good go to exodus....