• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do Devils Bleed?

D'Amavir

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The meeting had ended moments ago as the two men sat, alone, at the large obsidian cut table. Merik D'Amavir, Elder of House D'Amavir leaned back and spoke, a dangerous smile dancing across his face, "You are in position to act when I give word?"

The other man gave a resigned nod in response. He had little desire to speak considering what he knew that action to be.

Sensing the other's concern, Merik added, "Now is not the time for doubt, boy." His booming voice threatened to be heard outside the large meeting room as he continued, "If I am to solidify my hold on this family, we must remove Kurillion's damned offspring, every last one!"

Breathing deeply to calm himself, he concluded, "Stay close to him. When the time comes to strike, I trust that you will not fail me."

The threat made clear, the other man stood without a sound and made his way out and back to the small town of Yew.