• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] dmg inc

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so posted about max sdi a while ago but this is difrent

ive got a necro mage for doing despise but im only doing 18 dmg max with fireball!!
skills are (not forgeting im factions so need some wrestling)

120 wrestling
110 mage
115 eval
120 ss
100 necro
110 med
45 focus

all this is as ive got no cash lol

i corps skin it then go at it with fireball and thats nice and fast but without skin its 9dmg and with its max 18 dmg ive seen ppl use poison strike and that does near 28 dng but is slower then fireball so to me works out the same!!

do slayer tallys work ?
i cannot aford a slayer book
im useing a scrappers
ive got 100 scribe on a stone but should i use it and what to drop??

ty

C

Capt.E

Slayer tali doesn't work

That is about average damage.

Mages have never really been known to solo stuff.

The template is good, but not for soloing bosses.

Have fun

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats the thingi dont solo bosses i just kill the spawn till i get to the boss and by that time thers other around but fighters seem to do more dmg and its anoying lol :sad2:

A

A Rev

Without a slayer thats about right damage for your skill level.

That will increase to about 23 when you get 120mage and eval.

Around 45 with a slayer book.

That template with the right equiptment is awesome for soloing spawns and bosses!

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats why i need to do them to get gold lol
my gear is poo its mostly faction stuff

A

A Rev

#Faction stuff makes awesome armour.

Kasa
HOL
Orny
Crystaline

Probably the only expenive thing youll find with that suit is the pendant of magi you need.

Also, when you do get some more gold, invest in a mage weapon, then drop wrestle and pick up resist spells.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#Faction stuff makes awesome armour.

Kasa
HOL
Orny
Crystaline

Probably the only expenive thing youll find with that suit is the pendant of magi you need.

Also, when you do get some more gold, invest in a mage weapon, then drop wrestle and pick up resist spells.
Hell on a pvm char i'd just use a staff of the magi or something

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well ive got a plain sword my mate inbued for me its not fully done but ok and i have droped wrstle doe resist so we see how it go's but if we get raided ill have to swop to sword but i can live with that

J

[JD]

as a necro you can bond 2 bake kitsune to yourself with taming and a dark wolf, or so im told

if not you can use JOAT to control 2 lowland boura and you can heal them while you nuke coon.

or you can somehow fit in mysticism and get the rc