• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DLite maxes LBHQ!!!

S

susan4633

WAY TO GO CHANTAL!
Congrats on maxing law. that extra laff is sweet too.
Here's a dancing broccoli for each boss you maxd :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:
all 4 totally AWESOME.

L

Little Sadie

WTG Chanty! I've never seen someone fly threw the bosses like you. You make it look easy. Congrats!

K

Kippy

Last night DLite maxed the last of her boss tracks, law.
With me great friends:

- Anonymous
- Boop
- Loopy Goopy Loopengloop
- K. Jon Kit
- Scruffy
- Stormy
- Boo

Since law is so boring I decided to make my maxing run a little special :coco: :lick:

the rules were:

- You must be dressed in white
- No gags higher then lev. 4 (may carry but not use lev.7)
- No Unites
- No SOS
- No fires

We had lots of fun
Of course we followed with the traditionnal Toonacide in River CBHQ. :D

S

Steveo

Great job Chanty!!! Here is some more dancing broccoli for your boss battles.
:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Also when I was talking to Chanty earlier she mentioned that this CJ was different and I asked how. Everyone there is to use nothing higher than a lvl 4 gag. No unites, No SOS, and No fires. Chanty always likes a good challenge and this was a great one. Enjoy the Key.

L

liod23

with my 139 laff duke pierre (got hacked and have 3 toons named duke pirre) i used to do stuff like that too! but then i got hacked and had 2 start with 15 laff again

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

WTG Chanty, I can't believe how easy you make this sound. I will be happy to max all 4 bosses by 2010.

more brocoli.:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Actually Steve the highest is 137.

100 laff from tasks
4 laff from Gardening
3 laff from racing
3 laff from Golf
20 laff from bosses
7 laff from fishing

137 laff

S

Steveo

Your right Joe I accidently deleted that post i was trying to edit it. LOL! Yup 137 is the highest so I dont know how you got to be 139. Magic I guess.

E

Electroflap

Congrats!! You totally Rock! :party: Now if only I could get my other 2 suits... I could join the fun!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congratulations!!! That is all 4 on 2 toons, right? Totally awesome!!