• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DJ Darkstarr’s Revenge: The Sequels (Holiday Party & Release 50)

SotA Stratics

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Fresh off his premier at the R49 Dance Party, DJ Darkstarr (aka Starr Long) has signed on for at least two more DJ sets!

This Friday January 12, starting at 5 PM CST, DJ Darkstarr will be spinning his own special groovy holiday mix for the Grand Holiday Party. He will be assisted by a bevy of other DJ’s! Tune into Avatar’s Radio and join us in the game at Berek’s Keep in Hometown (the 5-story City Elven Home).

Since Chaos never sleeps, DJ Darkstarr’s next gig after the Holiday Party will be spinning at the Release 50 Dance Party on January 26 at 2 PM CST in Rift’s End!

Starr once again promises that “you will laugh, you will cry, it will be better than Cats! You might even shake your bootie.”

“I am a D.J., I am what I play
I got believers
Believing me, oh”
– David Bowie​

Continue reading...