• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dissappearing Items

G

I just got back in game after a several day hiatus. Thank you devs for fixing all my broke stuff
) However, as i was trying to turn a computer around i was having a lot of problems, couldnt turn the computer, couldnt turn the table it was sitting on. SO i took another comp outta my inventory and tried that one to no avail. Then i just got tired of trying and decided just to put the comp back the way it was in the first place. BUUUUUTTT it just kept going back into my inventory. So i got the bright idea to reset the house, so i left the lot and came back and woe is me, neither one of the comps were in my inventory or anywhere on the lot. SO i am a little annoyed, (they were crafted comps) and a tad confused. I dont notice anyone else posting these issues and im not really sure if i am posting this in the right area nor do i know how to get a hold of anyone who might care, so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. By the way if there are any typos in this post, i dont care :p
)