• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Display Case Rubbles! (-2pieces)

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

SOLD AT BUYOUT PRICE! via ICQ
Thank u all for participating in the bid.

• Current Location: Formosa (but moving to Atlantic on the 20th-ish, winner will have to collect from Atl.)
  • Item: 13 pieces a set of Display cases as shown in pic above. Will not sell for single parts, sorry.
  • Ending Time: No certain date atm, but around the 20th-ish when items will be moved to Atl. Will update when the time comes. Just putting this out there for anyone who's interested.
  • Contacts: Reply to this thread or PMs or ICQ: 224-810-632 or MSN: [email protected]

P

PoCove

I would love one of these but alas I have insufficient funds ...

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bid Updated. 200 mil by ICQ, ending date is still yet to be determined but soon now, still gathering stuffs to move over to atl but before the month end.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids Updated.

Hints on End of Bid Time: Probably end of this week (29 Nov) if all goes well with the transfer. Will set exact time & date 2 days prior to time.

M

mandosa-nice

What is it the buyout price ? I didn't see on your auction text ;)

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buyout price was 300mil ... sorry I didnt put it on, kinda missed that part till someone asked for it :p