• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Display Case Rubble

Jactiggy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all
Returning player here after a year or two out of action and just a question which I would greatly appreciate answering.
Upon looking over my character's bank boxes I came across these two display cases which I seem to remember picking up during the Magincia event a couple of years ago, to cut straight to the chase, are they of any value?
I'm transferring to another shard from Europa tomorrow and ideally would love to sell them before I transfer.

If they are of no value (which I suspect) then apologies for wasting your time, if they are even moderately valuable then I would be happy to take offers, I basically just want them off my hands so that I can begin transferring to my new shard

Thank you for your time.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are valuable. I'm just not sure how much they're worth. I believe that on most shards they would be worth 1-2 million each. I have seen them sell for as much as 5 million each.

As for selling them before you transfer, why? Depending on the shard you're transfering to, they may be worth more on your new shard.

C

Chaosy

I was going to say, these things are selling for up to 25 mil now because of their desirability.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might be better off selling after you transfer, since selling means you'll have that many more items (checks) to take with you. Probably your best bet is to try to see what you can get on both your current shard and Europa and go with the highest bidder.

Jactiggy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to thank you all for your help, and I would also like to thank the many private bidders who made generous offers.
The worth of these items far exceeded what I expected and it was a welcome suprise.
For those of you who may also own one or more of these display cases and were wondering about their worth, they were sold on Europa for 15 million each and I had offers from people on the Atlantic shard for excess of 20 million each.
I hope that helps.

Once again, thank you all for your help.

U

UOFree

I sold mine on Atlantic for 32m each, they are wanted a lot and with the economy at this time I guess they will go up more and more.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then its a good thing I saved all mine...... Sometimes it pays to be a packrat!