• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Display case in tower

Z

Zomeguy

I recently bought a tower and would like to put in a display case. Before choosing it for this anniversary I have a couple of questions:

- What is the size of the display and how many items can it show?
- Can the display be turned or are the displays different items?
- If it cannot turn, which orientation would you get for a tower (would like to put it on a small wall, but will it fit)?

Thanks all.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello

Iam on alt shard I own a tower there and have a few displaycases faceing both way if you want can place one in my tower to see if it works

At work right now so don't havee my icq number and useing my phone to post this iam online most mornings[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Y

yorky

They are 1x3, placement is done for the middle tile and can display 3 items
They cant be turned but they come in south and east facing

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few extra tickets if you'd like them. I am also on Atlantic.

PM me if you want them.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, they can be dyed BEFORE they are placed the first time, but not afterwards. Some people like the natural color and others prefer hued. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are from last year's tickets... reissued this year, so they arnt exactly rare. Depending on what shard you play, you should easily be able to get more tickets if you need them.

They are cool, though. One of those "its about time!" items. If you double lick on them, after they are in place, you get the glass-like covering. Just fitting whatever you wish to look like its inside is the trick. :popcorn: