• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussion: Random Ideas

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have organized, somewhat, last Saturday's Town Hall and will bring subjects here for further discussion. As the players Saturday learned, the devs want to know our thoughts and wishes. So please feel free to contribute!

You may pull out one of these ideas into its own thread if you like.

RANDOM IDEAS

Dreadz LOCAL would it be possible to stack more bottles of ink

Gremror LOCAL I know some people have mentioned invisible helmets

Gremror LOCAL So, headgear that let you still see the head

nimor LOCAL i will like to see wandaring boss/ heroes

nimor LOCAL making the world have a life

Admin LOCAL that sounds fun

seas LOCAL mounts, more skills (axes, daggers [or rogue equiv], another healing tree), items that hold different item types (like an enchanting bag in wow, but with a horadric cube like effect?), more bosses, more loot types

Gremror LOCAL That sounds cool

nimor LOCAL skill mounts all thuse things are things that after some time are getting old

Admin LOCAL we have Knife and Animal Taming skills in the works, axe is a short ways after that

nimor LOCAL uniqe things are the things that keep u in the game

Gremror LOCAL Still, mounts are kinda very important

nimor LOCAL like the faver system that is just great

Dreadz LOCAL change the undead anatomy to a necro based reward not archer

GremrorLOCALYes!

Admin LOCAL I think mounts should be pretty soon. well, just horses. Well, just one model of horse :) but the animations are done, so yeah I should put that on the short list

Dreadz LOCAL I laughed when I seen the piercing damage reward

Gremror LOCAL Undead anatomy should have some links to necro

Admin LOCAL heh

nimor LOCAL this is vs undead so it not vs all right?

Admin LOCAL okay I can add some Necromancy benefits for raising undead anatomy

Gremror LOCAL It makes sense :)

Gremror LOCAL A few of us were saying earlier, that necro skeletons are kinda underpowered, especially the sowrdsman

Admin LOCAL I like to sprinkle some level-ups into those skills, so undead anatomy can give you a couple of free levels of Necromancy

Gremror LOCAL *swordsman

nimor LOCAL 2nd gremror

seas LOCAL not necesary but would be nice to have dungeon maps in dungeons. i've mentally got them all but would help new ppl

Gremror LOCAL Yeah, the dungeon maps seems like a pretty important thing

nimor LOCAL i think doungen maping skill will be nice :p

Admin LOCAL good point, can at least do up the first dungeon there