• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussion** PRE PATCHED WHITE WYRMS ARE THEY WORTH 8x120ing?

Johny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I bought a PP ww and I dont know if they are worth 8x120ing Chiv/Ai, Are people interested in buying 8x120d Chiv/Ai pre patched ww trained? let me know what ya think!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought a PP ww and I dont know if they are worth 8x120ing Chiv/Ai, Are people interested in buying 8x120d Chiv/Ai pre patched ww trained? let me know what ya think!
I think it depends on what you are gong to do with it and "starting" stats. If you are just going to try and train one up and resell it, probably not, because I suspect your buyers would be limited (because of the variances in STR, cold resist, etc)

In ANY case, I have several, and with ones starting with STR in the 750-760 range, THEY HIT LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN, against the right monsters!

Post the stats of and I might be able to give you a better idea.

FYI, this might be a better thread for the Tamer Forum.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been moved to the appropriate forum :).

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IMHO You should let the buyer do what he/she wants to do with any pet.

XeneX

Adventurer
If you know you will sell I would leave it untrained. You never know what someone will want and untrained leaves the most options. Chiv/ai is a top choice atm but it may not be what someone is looking to do with it, perhaps they have one already and want something different. They also may want specific resist, stam regen, or hp/mana, and I've seen quite a few strategies different folks have for scrolling.