• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussion: GUI

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have organized, somewhat, last Saturday's Town Hall and will bring subjects here for further discussion. As the players Saturday learned, the devs want to know our thoughts and wishes. So please feel free to contribute!

GUI
Admin LOCAL seas: yeah, but doing GUI work in Unity is currently quite time consuming. Hence the clunky GUI

nimor LOCAL well u got it faster and more flowing then Sota so ur doing good work :)

Auriel LOCAL is that something that may change in future updates

Admin LOCAL yeah we have someone doing some reskinning of the GUI right now, and future versions of Unity are supposed to have better GUI tools, so we'll see if it gets easier to make complex GUI screens

Aviticus LOCAL Also, we just got the new UI art, my UI guy is getting the new UI up next week!

Gremror LOCAL Could you organise the quests by zones? Like, colour code them?

Auriel LOCAL nice

Aviticus LOCAL I also had a lot of friends that said they couldn't get into the game because of the UI.......

Auriel LOCAL color by how hard it is?

Admin LOCAL yeah will figure something out for the recipe list, will write that down for soon fix

Aviticus LOCAL I'll post pics of the new UI design to Facebook in a bit.

Auriel LOCAL that would be awesome

nimor LOCAL mmm if u try to change skill and get into combat the list is still open antil u chose..

Dreadz LOCAL if I click the full screen box it will distort everything

Admin LOCAL you can usually fix full screen by trying different resolutions

Dreadz LOCAL they all the same..lol

Dreadz LOCAL tried that

Admin LOCAL unity really screwed up fullscreen recently, its just a big mess for my PC

Admin LOCAL damn. that's literally the only options I have, have to wait for the middleware to get fixed for that to get better

Dreadz LOCAL its okay in window mode as long as I have it on my second screen

nimor LOCAL unity is slower in full screen then window full screen for me..

Aviticus LOCAL Yea that fullscreen bug is really hampering a lot of project that use Unity.

Aviticus LOCAL *projects