• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discotamer build

• Thread starter imported_Splup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Splup

I have discordance tamer, but can't decide how to spend my skill points. I have 720 skillcap. Character is mainly used for PvM

120 music
120 disco

These are a must. But how to spend rest of points?

Maybe:
GM magery
105 Taming
115 Animal lore
GM Veterinary
60 mediation ?

Anyone has better ideas?

G

You could also try:

120 disco
120 music

120 tame
120 lore
120 vet
100 magery

Or to squeeze another skill in there:

105 disco [boost to 120 with +15 disco jewel]
110 music [boost with song woven mantle arms]

110 tame
110 lore
110 vet
100 magery
75 free for med, resist etc.

I'd actually favor hiding on the end there, but I'd give it 100 and the magery 75.

That would give you 11 stable slots with the 3 skills at 110, control over everything and you can always slip on a +10 tame jewel if you wanted 120 for taming high end stuff.

I run my 2 bard tamers with that sort of template, 1 has the spare skill into spellweaving, the other into provoke. It's tight, but I find both a lot of fun. But I always ensure that only the bard skills are twinked so I can control pets without items at all times.

Wenchy

V

VorteXPete

This is my disco tamer build and so far i love it

120 music
120 disco
100 spellweaving or 120 peace on stone
75 magery
120 Taming
120 Lore
120 Vet

I use KR in case your wondering the skill point total, very easy to use jewels

I

imported_Splup

Thank you for proposals. I should have mentioned this at the first post:

Problem is that I have the only discotamer in our guild. So we use my tamer on Harrowers and Melissandes. Both of em use wither so can't vet there. That is why I need some manaregeneration. I can get like 13-15 MR to my suit, but Im not sure if it's enough without meditation to keep healing pet with magery.

And when doing regular PvM hunting I use Luck jewerly, so I would like to keep jewerly skill free. Well, of course I could try to find some taming luck jewerly.. hmm...

G

I'd try bard skill + luck jewellery if you can.

Failing that, you just need the disco jewel on to disco, then you could change to the luck one
Depending if you're using UOA, you can set up macros to change jewels, as I used to do that on my bard tamer when she started out heh.

The reason I stick away from taming jewels is so I can command a pet straight from a resurrection. I'm currently twinking a few points to control a greater dragon and it's driving me crazy lol.

Wenchy