• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Discordance with low skills vs 160 bard difficuly

T

taglol

So I went Slasher with about 99.9 music and around 95 disco. So to discord him I had to equip +30 disco jewelry and a demon slayer flute. After many tries I did succeed and went ahead and reequiped my normal jewelry. The discord seemed to still be there, but it seemed as it actually wasn't there.
Anyone know how this works? Do I have to keep my disco at the skill I first used it at, or can I equip other jewelry and still maintain the same effect after a successful discord?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
once the animal is discoed it should stay that way.

also keep in mind that discoing with less then 120 will net you lower reduction in the % that animal is dropped.

which may give you the effect of it not 'staying' in disco.

T

taglol

Thanks! Well, I wont have to worry about that much longer, only 10 points to go!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
famous last words.

actually i allways found 110 to 120 to move pretty fast.

T

taglol

Ok I'm stuck, at 118.9 :wall:

Got 99.9 music locked and 5 cu's with an average bard difficulty of 90. Is that a bit low?

Z

Zhao_Yun

Or u should go buy some pinks to get those last gains or just wait for u GGS

T

taglol

Got 2 gains in a row now while fiddling around with skill arrows.
Would buy SoT's if I weren't dirt poor. :(

M

milk

once the animal is discoed it should stay that way.

also keep in mind that discoing with less then 120 will net you lower reduction in the % that animal is dropped.

which may give you the effect of it not 'staying' in disco.
I am not getting this at all. I thought as long as your modified skill is at 120, you will enjoy the 28%/2=14% disco deduction on bard 160 creatures. You do not need real skill to be at 120 in order to enjoy that 14% final deduction right?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sorry, i just re-read his post.
i thought he said he was discoing them at lower then 120 skill.
i didnt see that he was modified with baubles.

so then yes, modified and non modified will hit the disco for the same.

...... or so they tell us.....