• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discordance... No effect on that

jride

Adventurer
I have a giant beetle and a fire beetle and a cu, I'm working on leveling their skills, and 120 Music/Discord, and today it is telling me that " A song of discord would have no effect on that". Anyone have any idea why it will not let me discord either of my beetles (however while training it will let me discord my cu). Never seen this before. Thanks

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Details like: Are you in tram? Are you in a guild? Is the pet already discorded? Do you have a clear line of sight? Did you click the pet and not an object? Did you tell pet to guard first? Would you could you on a boat? Would you could you with a goat? Do you like green eggs and ham?

jride

Adventurer
Details like: Are you in tram? Are you in a guild? Is the pet already discorded? Do you have a clear line of sight? Did you click the pet and not an object? Did you tell pet to guard first? Would you could you on a boat? Would you could you with a goat? Do you like green eggs and ham?
In Yomotsu Mines, on the Shadow Ele, yes have line of sight, as I am able to discord the Cu. No the beetles are not discorded, hence my reasoning of trying to discord them. (Both fresh 1 slot), Not guilded.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Yomotsu Mines, on the Shadow Ele, yes have line of sight, as I am able to discord the Cu. No the beetles are not discorded, hence my reasoning of trying to discord them. (Both fresh 1 slot), Not guilded.
Are they your pet beetles? If not, being not guided in tram would be the issue. Can’t do negative acts on other players/pets if not guilded or at war.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
As far as I know if you are not in a guild you can not damage or be damaged by your pets in tram. So I assume this would be why you can't disco them. If you are able to disco one and not others it may be a bug that you can one at all. You can create a one person guild from the guild menu and this should let you.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Try saying “all kill” target the shadow ele and try to discord the bugs again

jride

Adventurer
Thanks all, tried all the options, just ended up slotting them up to 2 slots and it allowed me to discord them. Not sure what was the end cause preventing me. But thanks for the ideas.