• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discord

Dragoon

Visitor
I was wondering if there is a discord server for players on Catskills. I just returned to the game after a long break and it would be nice to have others in Catskills to talk to or team up with.

archero

Visitor
Not sure if there is one, I would be willing to make one. Shoot me your username in a PM and I will add you. That goes for anyone else too.

I'd like to mention that it would be much more useful if more people joined this discord chat. I for one only use discord when it comes to gaming communication, and it keeps it easy to keep in contact with different groups of people across all sorts of games. If you've never used it before, discord is very simple but combines chatrooms and voice channels better than any program i've seen. I hope more of you give it a try!