• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discord & Travesty =Dead dragon

Y

ylide

Last night I had my Greater dragon go wild while fighting Travesty. It was my fault in that I had just put discord back on my tamer the day before. As you may know your skills get used against you when you fight Travesty. So, while under discord my taming skills fell below what is required to control a greater dragon. Even though I remembered to feed it at the start and middle of the battle, it was at the end of the fight when one of the now discorded dragons started taking significant damage and my focus switched to keeping the dragons alive. Being busy veting (used over 200 bandaids total), I forgot to check my pet’s mood issued too many commands and it went wild.

Now this was a very solid dragon, all skills besides magic resist were maxed. It had 927hp, 15 points of maximum resists, 124.9 wrestling and above average stats. Overall it was the best balanced Dragon I had. In fact, I have only seen one dragon on my shard that clearly was better over all.
I have other dragons one of them higher resists (11 from max), another higher HP even a third with higher skills 131 wrestling. But none of them are as balanced. It’s a shame to have lost it.

So the lesson is to not take a discorder to Travesty, stone the skill before you go!

ylide

G

Nope never ever take a discord bard to travesty unless the bard is going to stay off screen the entire time. (which makes it hard to discord).

U

uomlplayer

you dont have to stay off screen ,only like 6-8 tiles away(i kill trav on my discorder all the time)

J

JoyousGard

that stinks... sorry to hear that and thanks for the warning!!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive probablly done over 200 Tavestys with my disco tamer.

just need to watch what your doing.
and say back a couple tiles.

I

imported_Desolation87

Not being able to control, you shoulda cut your loses and ran. There will be plenty more keys later on. Then logged out and logged back in to bring you your drag back. Oh well! plenty more fish in the sea, or is dragons in the cave?