• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Discord Dexing.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anybody have much experience with discord on a dexxer?

I'm working up music and discord (with the help of soulstones) on my red poison pally, to make it easier to get my karma back up after days of mayhem and debauchery. Just wondering if anybody's figured out a good skill distribution for non-archers.

I'm thinking....

(working up now)
120 music
120 discord

(already have)
120 fencing
120 med
120 chiv

Now, the remaining 120 should go to tactics to make killing faster, but without either parrying or magic resistance, I'm thinking I'll still take either too much damage or too much poison/para/curse to really be effective against the things that would be worth farming for karma.

I play on Siege, so uber-suits aren't much of an option.

Thoughts?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have the archer disco one myself, no dexxer.

but i do have a lot of nox fencers.

and a lot of bards.

i think the only thing i would say is go with the tacitcs for the damage and defence chance buff (???)
and for the para, poison and curse id say trap box, chug chug chug 4theWIN

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drop Chiv to 80
Drop Med to 60
(or 70/70)

Take Tactics to 120 then add in 100 Magic Resist :)