• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discord And Satyr's

G

was wondering if satyr's works for working discord i know at 85-120 u do cu sidhe's anyone kno if the satry's discord will help u gain?

R

randommatter

<blockquote><hr>

was wondering if satyr's works for working discord i know at 85-120 u do cu sidhe's anyone kno if the satry's discord will help u gain?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tested it discorded and not and it was exactly the same rate of gain for the time I spent. (I tested it over 5 hours). So the answer is no, some people say it does, but I think they want to believe it does becuase they just spent 5 hours going out of their way getting disco'd for nothing

T

Trukx

its probably not beneficial for disco because it will move you to the LOW end of possiblities if any at all along with a significant chance to fail the music check entirely.

If you were 100/100 and got disco'd by a regular satyr, you drop to around 72/72.......ouch.....you arent even in the possibe gain. Even at 120 music, you are dropping to ~90; still a chance to fail the music check.

For other skills however, being disco'd is awesome (carto/magery/lockpicking to name a few).

B

Bill Brasky

Didn't work at all for me but that was 6 months or more ago.