• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Disco Skele Lich?

HOLLYWOOD_Siege

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Had 110 Music 115 Disco and slayer instrument and my skill was not up to that task anyone succesed disco the skele lich?:gee:

J

jelinidas

I have 120 music and 117 disco and can do it. I seem to have better luck without slayer lute.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
with my 120 / 120 natural it takes a while.
they must be at least 160 Barding Difficulty.

and you bring up a good point.
i too noticed that i had better odds discoing them with a GM Harp rather then my Undead Lute.

im guessing that maybe they arnt classified as 'undead'

N

Nenime

Yes, me too. Higher success rate with exceptional instrument. Odd because all the melee fighters and archers use Undead Slayers. Or the new talisman. Or both.

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 music, 120 discord, exceptional instrument, 20% success, it takes about 5 tries to discord any top boss. Yes they are capped at 160 bard difficulty.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that said, these skel liches are harder then the other top bosses.

i think that maybe the devs only SHOW 160 but some critters are infact higher.

cause i can get a disco off usually in 5 or under attempts on any and all bosses.

but these new skel liches can take usually 20 to 40 attempts to get.
they are definatlly harder to make dance then other critters.

as with all things in UO, im sure they crossed some wires somewhere in the mixed up and held together by duct tape code and there is something mucky going on.

my opinion.
take it for whats its worth.
and unlike the stock market im allways on the rise!