• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disarming

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It been awhile since I've thought about a disarming thief template and I know there have been a lot of changes. (last time I had it you needed wrestle and arms lore).

If I want to be a bare hands disarmer, what skills do I need? Do I need both wrestle and tactics?

Help...I'm old and have forgotten so much, lol...la

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you'll need both wrestling and tactics to be able to disarm.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It been awhile since I've thought about a disarming thief template and I know there have been a lot of changes. (last time I had it you needed wrestle and arms lore).

If I want to be a bare hands disarmer, what skills do I need? Do I need both wrestle and tactics?

Help...I'm old and have forgotten so much, lol...la
No, you only need wrestle to use disarm/para.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wrestle? Yay, you made my week. For some reason I thought you needed two skills like the other special moves.

Now to try and remember what my new template was, lol...la