• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disappearing Wallpaper...

Z

Zinzi

I keep putting wallpaper in one room and everytime I leave the lot and come back - the wallpaper is gone? (Only one of the rooms.
) First time I thought it was me (somehow) and I paid for one more round of wallpaper - left and came back and it was gone again...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

If you are losing money, stop trying. My wallpaper finally showed up after morning maintenance the next day.

Z

Zinzi

Yeah; I lost money every time - but I'll take your advice, Gracie, and see what happens after maintenance... The other rooms were okay except one changed to a totally different wallpaper...
...strange - I replaced that one too - but I'll just leave it alone for now...

Ty for the responses!

Z

Zinzi

When I came back after maintenance - there still wasn't any wallpaper - so I put it up for the 3rd time and it stuck - but that's lost money - which there ain't many of in EA-Land unless you use the ATM... Oh, well... I am hanging in there and hoping things will get better.