• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Directions on how to get to Ter Mur?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At Fire Island there is a Volcane on the NE side. The entrance to the Underworld and to the Abyss is there.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to go around by sea - it's on the other side of the mountains from the rest of fire island (there's a big sandy area)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having some issues finding it I guess Which way from Demon Temple?

Shortest way is go too Humility Shrine on Fire Island. Run NW towards the sea, then place a boat and sail upwards till you hit the beach. Then run north east to the entrance of the Underworld.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is the entrance to Ter Mur from the abyss though? lol i went all over that place

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shortest way is go too Humility Shrine on Fire Island. Run NW towards the sea, then place a boat and sail upwards till you hit the beach. Then run north east to the entrance of the Underworld.
Upwards meaning North? Having issues.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now going this way can get you to newbie garg place right... ?

I am running around in the dungeon,. can't find the way to there.... Any suggestions?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read Tina Smalls post in U.hall to get there.
My only blue is a theif... Well and a mule, both can';t fight and I guess you have to fight... Why do they have to make **** difficult..?

Just make the moongates work PLEASE!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a few days the moongates will work after a small event. :)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quest for gargoyles is easier than the one for humans (well, it's easier once you find it and if you get the answers right), but they both need to cross the same distance.

(there is a moongate, but it's not active yet - not until an event the devs say will be coming up later)

(unless you've found something new?)

H

HellaFarris

Hi,

I recently returned also and seem to be having a bit of a problem. I've found the entrance to the underworld on Fire Island - but I cannot seem to enter - is there something I need to have done to be able to get into the Underworld?

Thenks,

Hella

Edit: Nevermind - solved it :)

F

Fortunata

Have been out of the game for bout a year and I was wondering why cant i enter the underworld from fire island? Is there a quest needed before entrance is granted? THanks

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have the Stygian Abyss expansion you can always enter underworld from Fire Island. Only to enter the Abyss you need to do a quest.