• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Different Roses

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I've got a few different types of the various roses that have been given out but have no clue as to when/where they orignated from, what's special about them, or how much they're worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are a list of the roses I have with the exact wording on each line of text in the label:

Rose
Blessed
1 Stone
Noble Paladin Sophia

Rose
Blessed
1 Stone
Noble Paladin Eowyn

A Rose
Blessed
1 Stone
DMX Roxxors Age of Shadows

A Rose
Blessed
1 Stone
To Nick, In Recognition of the AoS Launch

A Rose
Blessed
1 Stone
Noble Paladin Thor
I Survived the Age of Shadows

A Whispering Rose From Nokio II
Blessed
1 Stone

Thanks!

T

Teufel_Hund

First 5 are all AOS Roses sell anywhere fro 50 to 125k possibly more if a cool name. The last is a whispering rose from Valentines Day in 98 I believe 75k to 150k or the sky is the limit if you have something really cool.

C

Connor_Graham

Ok, great. Thanks for the info. I can go out and pop these on the vendor now.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
except on europa where i found many a rose for 10-15k each, suffice it to say while i was shopping i bought all i could see... just a word of warning.