• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Different Krampus Minion Hats?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2018-12-5_22-6-18.png

upload_2018-12-5_22-7-28.png

How many?

Can Reforge or imbue

upload_2018-12-5_22-13-42.png

Last edited:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
... and I thought Eodon recipes were impossible to get.

(Doing the trade runs, I've gotten the Cook's Guild plaque three times and no other plaques. The random number generator is not my friend. I suspect I will not be getting any of the recipes from Krampus, so this is Yet Another Ungettable Recipe soon.)

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

(Doing the trade runs, I've gotten the Cook's Guild plaque three times and no other plaques. The random number generator is not my friend. I suspect I will not be getting any of the recipes from Krampus, so this is Yet Another Ungettable Recipe soon.)

in 2-3 days on baja got half a dozen of each of the recipes. If you don't get them, there will be a lot of other people with them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

you dont get them from doing the trade runs, you get them from killing Krampus.
im just getting the impression that you think you get them from doing the trade run because your talking about the plaques that you get from doing the trade run.

you need to do the trade runs to spawn Krampus and if you do 3 trade runs then attack and kill Krampus you are for sure to get a drop.
but you must KILL Krampus to get a random drop from him, one of which may be the recipe that you are looking for.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
in 2-3 days on baja got half a dozen of each of the recipes. If you don't get them, there will be a lot of other people with them.
Well. How many colors? Is the green rare? Too late. it was eaten.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed that the hats aren't medable. You get one free LMC from it but you can't meditate wearing it. Oh and it's made from cloth and leather so....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Noticed that the hats aren't medable. You get one free LMC from it but you can't meditate wearing it. Oh and it's made from cloth and leather so....
That could be reported as a bug.