• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Different Bracers Of Alchemical Devastation?

Tauron

Visitor
I have seen this item on Atlantic, normally this item have Mage Armor properties and all resist up to 15
How is possibile this?

bracersdifferent.jpg

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Lol because theyre real theyre dif. 15/10/10/10/10. You can enhance bone, you can remove mage armor in New Haven for 55lmc and you can refine it for higher resists. That char is 70/75/70/70/75.

Thanks for posting my pieces tho.

You could have just asked me lol

-Pound

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some replicas are the same. These are not.

1623427324398.png

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I actually looked and he's confusing these with the +15 resist cuffs, they have all 15 resists.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I actually looked and he's confusing these with the +15 resist cuffs, they have all 15 resists.
May be correct:
1623441914900.png

You do not see the bracers often. The non replicas are desired by pvp.

Generally: Cuffs are for mages
Bracers are for melee.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill stick them on my IDOC garg and tell everyone that I get all the barrel loot!

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PoundCake , my question was just a curiosity, yes. I fall the real resist.

Yep for Mage Armor removed and raised cap of resist with refinement but why they have lowest resist? this is my question :D

If i remember there are the stat's of the original Bracers not replica:

Both the originals & Replicas were changed from Hit Fireball to Hit Lightening because the fireball proc would break Paralyzing Blow, lightening hits before the paralyze takes effect.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PoundCake , my question was just a curiosity, yes. I fall the real resist.

Yep for Mage Armor removed and raised cap of resist with refinement but why they have lowest resist? this is my question :D

If i remember there are the stat's of the original Bracers not replica:

He enhanced them with Horned. Increasing the resists by: