• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Difference between the functionality of 2 acc`s

C

Carharrt

Same settings on both (as far as I can tell) and on my main account I can get the context menu when I single click myself or something else or someone else. it pops up next to what your single clicking like it should. On my 2nd account I can not get a context menu unless first I single click w/e it is I want a context menu on THAN I have to right click the target bar (the bar that pops up for mob life bars or whatever it is you have highlighted at the time) to get the context menu.

I mean it still works but it is a pita to hafta single left click,go to top of page than right click thaaaan scroll thru my menu choices. Why is that?

Been like this forever and can`t figure out why.