• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spirit Speak] Difference between 80 and GM for wraith leech?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a big difference between having 80 SS and GM SS in terms of the amount of mana leeched whilst in wraith form? I won't be relying on the wraith form leech for all of my mana but the template I'm working on is very tight in terms of skillpoints available so a spare 20 points can be put to good use :)

R

Rouss

Is there a big difference between having 80 SS and GM SS in terms of the amount of mana leeched whilst in wraith form? I won't be relying on the wraith form leech for all of my mana but the template I'm working on is very tight in terms of skillpoints available so a spare 20 points can be put to good use :)
formula is SS/5

so 80 SS gives u 16 while 100 gives 20.

u decide. + at gm, it enables u to leech hp as well.

G

guum

Really? Wow...I did not know this. To think all this time I've spent at 90ish SS, too lazy to train it up.

What's the HP Leech formula?

R

Rouss

Really? Wow...I did not know this. To think all this time I've spent at 90ish SS, too lazy to train it up.

What's the HP Leech formula?
hp leech only works if u have 100 ss => u have 20% hp leech, at 120, its 24%

In other words, it's wrong? ;)
Unless he can prove other wise, then I am going to say yes.[/QUOTE]

http://www.uoguide.com/Wraith_Form

C

Cloak&Dagger

hp leech only works if u have 100 ss => u have 20% hp leech, at 120, its 24%

http://www.uoguide.com/Wraith_Form
I don't see anything there that says it leeches life, the Leeching it is refering to is the Mana leech, it Leeches 20% mana of the damage you do, so if you hit for 100 you will leech 20 mana at gm...So you have not shown the Hp leech part. :p

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the wraith form mana leech formula may be missing something, maybe it's (SS+1)/5.

The reason I say that is that as a weaver mage with 0 SS, I can leech mana in wraith form too. Elf, so no JOAT. Unlimited FBs and WODs as long as my damage is high enough.

Can anyone know if there's better info on this?

Regarding HP leech, only vamp form gives the inherent HP leech (doesn't leech from damage done by spells). Wraith form gives mana leech (works with spells).

However, whammys can use the curse weapon spell to provide HP leech. It leeches 50% of the damage you deal, more twice the 20% that vamp form gives. Duration however, is tied to SS.