• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Die-loth Event - What build and rotations are you finding success with?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Sampire with double axe works nice. Run and swing.
If there is big group para balron is easy.
Spawn is high, so healing via running away from paragon several tiles and hitting nearby imp is easy. Or with Momentum strike. Something is usually around.
Tried ninja in tiger form. as @Pawain suggested. Too low damage output comparing to Sampire.

Parry necro thrower (with healing) works too. Fly, throw, press bandage button, fly away if hit too hard.

all my toons have 0 resist spells now. Tired of being tazed , will squeeze it in some way. All toons have 74-75 fire and physical resist.

TrackStar

Journeyman
Spawn is high, so healing via running away from paragon several tiles and hitting nearby imp is easy. Or with Momentum strike. Something is usually around.
Tried ninja in tiger form. as @Pawain suggested. Too low damage output comparing to Sampire.

Parry necro thrower (with healing) works too. Fly, throw, press bandage button, fly away if hit too hard.

all my toons have 0 resist spells now. Tired of being tazed , will squeeze it in some way. All toons have 74-75 fire and physical resist.
Yes, I've noticed sampires are doing very well in this event.

Currently my only viable character is my mage.

I have access to all caster skills at 120 and good gear so I was wondering what caster builds and rotations are working for people?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
There is no "rotation" mobs are too different and most are weak.
Drop EV and hope no warrior will come while they are slowly walking towards that imp? And your mage better to have armored swampy. Helps to stay alive.
You don't need top Gear for warrior. Imbued suit and jewels will work with cold demon slayer daisho much better than vortex. Have no gold? get several drops with your mage, sell them and you are good.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Yup there are too many mobs for that to work in Hythloth.
Finally I can actually use WW on every hit almost.

Tiger worked for single paragons like fire had.

100% cold demon slayer with WW. If you are a swordsman you could switch to bladed staff for single balrons.

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I'm doing pretty good with tiger form .. damage output on my sampire is a higher, but most mobs are 1 hit even with tiger form. I die more on my sampire, that's for sure. Soloing paras in tiger form is piace of cake, balrons are very hard but is doable